Saturday 22 March 2014

Olamide Explains KWAM 1′s Absence In Anifowose Video

Kwam 1 x Olamide 2


Olamide premiered the video for Anifowose last week and surprisingly, KWAM 1 was absent from the music video. The song sampled KWAM1′s previously released song in the earlier 2000s.


Olamide told HIPTV the reason why the Fuji legend was absent in the music video;


Let’s be honest here, Baba (KWAM1) wan do am for me but the time wey baba dey free, it’s either I’m somewhere else doing something, one or two things like that, but Baba actually gave me the authority and everything. I mean he gave me the permission and everything, and I respect that.


He said


The post Olamide Explains KWAM 1′s Absence In Anifowose Video appeared first on .


Go To Original Post Olamide Explains KWAM 1′s Absence In Anifowose Video







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment