Thursday 29 May 2014

Karrueche Responds To Being Labelled The Most Notorious Side Chick in Hip Hop

Karrueche and Chris Brown


“Lists” do not only cause controversies in Nigeria, it does abroad also.


Chris Brown’s on and off girlfriend Karrueche was labbeled as Hip Hop most notorious side chick in a list compiled by American urban website, VH1 .


VH1 labeled Karrueche has the most notorious of them all in a list that also includes Lil Kim. Karrueche isn’t taking the list with any smile and has quickly fired back at the e-magazine.



When no one understands you;they misinterpret you..judge you.. label you.. this is embarrassing to see, but I can do nothing but laugh because at the end of the day you can say whatever you want about me.. Label me however you please.. Your words do no define who I am. I’m happy with myself..Flaws..wrong choices..mistakes and all an that’s all that matters. I usually done speak up on shit like this but whatever. I have family that has to see shit like this. I dont even think we’re all on the same page as to what a side chick; really is.. Either way.



We know Tran isn’t a side chick – what do you think about VH1 making her the king of them all?


Photo: Instagram


The post Karrueche Responds To Being Labelled The Most Notorious Side Chick in Hip Hop appeared first on 36NG | Pop of Nigeria.


Go To Original Post Karrueche Responds To Being Labelled The Most Notorious Side Chick in Hip Hop







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment