Saturday 27 September 2014

Oga Bello Warns His Children Against Polygamy

Adebayo-Salami


Veteran actor, Adebayo Salami who is popularly known as Oga Bello who is a known polygamist declared that he has warned his children against polygamy. He said this in an interview with Saturday Beats.


“I have never said I regret being a polygamous man. However, I am warning my children against polygamy because not everybody can be like Adebayo Salami who runs a peaceful home.” he said


“It is not easy to run a polygamous house and it is only by God’s grace one can do that. It cannot be applicable to everybody. The best marriage is that of one man and a wife, but if any of my children’s destiny is to have more than a wife, then there is nothing I can do about it. I believe I am destined to be a polygamous person.


“The position anyone holds in life is their destiny and that is my belief. I also advise my children to be tolerant, focused and prayerful. In anything they do, they have to put God first.”


The post Oga Bello Warns His Children Against Polygamy appeared first on 36NG | Pop of Nigeria.


Go To Original Post Oga Bello Warns His Children Against Polygamy







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment