Thursday 28 July 2016

Actress Beverly Naya Reveals She Will Make Love To Her Man Before Marriage To Make Sure He Can Please Her

clea-beverly-naya

 

British-born Nigerian actress, Beverly Naya is one of the fast rising actress in Nollywood and she continues to make impressive moves.

 

The delectable actress in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine spoke about a number of things from her success with acting to relationships.

 
Describing her ideal kind of man, she said:

 

“I can’t stand potbellies and beyond the physical, someone who doesn’t know how to treat me like a lady. I have a fear of settling down with the wrong guy and I won’t deny it and that’s probably why I haven’t found that ideal guy yet. I know he will come.

Also talking about making love in a relationship before getting married, the actress said:

 

“I understand se’x before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad se’x. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons. Ideally, I would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

 

The post Actress Beverly Naya Reveals She Will Make Love To Her Man Before Marriage To Make Sure He Can Please Her appeared first on 36NG.

Go To Original Post Actress Beverly Naya Reveals She Will Make Love To Her Man Before Marriage To Make Sure He Can Please Her



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment