Sunday 27 November 2016

Actor Harry Anyawu Gushes As He Celebrates His Beautiful Wife

anyawu

Popular Nollywood actor, Harry Anyanwu is definitely a happy man, and the source of his happiness has been his beautiful wife.

The actor took to social media to share a photo of himself and his beautiful wife and had the sweetest words for her.

He captioned the lovely photo with:

“The love of my life. The mother of my five beautiful kids. My wife of inestimable value. I will always love u till I die. Pls show her real love.”

The post Actor Harry Anyawu Gushes As He Celebrates His Beautiful Wife appeared first on .

Go To Original Post Actor Harry Anyawu Gushes As He Celebrates His Beautiful Wife



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment