Monday 26 June 2017

Remy Ma Beats Nicki Minaj At The BET Awards For Best Female Hip-Hop Artist

Rapper, Remy Ma picked up the award for best female hip hop artist at the 2017 BET Awards, and her arch rival Nicki Minaj wasn’t even there to see it happen.

The ‘All The Way Up’ crooner appreciated her husband on stage as she scooped the prestigious gong.

Shaking on stage as she collected the silverware, Remy Ma said:

‘I want to thank god, I’ve been through a lot. I made a lot of mistakes, but I came back. My husband, Black Bub, I love you Papoose….‘When I didn’t believe in myself, you believed in me.’

You can check HERE for the full list of winners.

 

The post Remy Ma Beats Nicki Minaj At The BET Awards For Best Female Hip-Hop Artist appeared first on .

Go To Original Post Remy Ma Beats Nicki Minaj At The BET Awards For Best Female Hip-Hop Artist



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment