Saturday 25 October 2014

T.I’s Wife, Tiny Admits She Permanently Change the color of her eyeball | Photos

Tiny, Necolebitchie


What do you do if you are tired of wearing contact lenses?


That was the problem Tiny faced. The reality star in an Instagram post confirmed she had went to change the color of eye ball in an operation reportedly in Africa. The process is called BrightOcular.



I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.


Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.



munch5


Tiny has since deleted the post on Instagram


Photo: Necole Bitchie


The post T.I’s Wife, Tiny Admits She Permanently Change the color of her eyeball | Photos appeared first on 36NG | Pop of Nigeria.


Go To Original Post T.I’s Wife, Tiny Admits She Permanently Change the color of her eyeball | Photos







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment