Saturday 30 May 2015

Meet The Woman Who Says she Can’t Find Love Because she Looks Like Rihanna – PHOTOS!

In a world where a lot of people would definitely love to look like Rihanna, a woman isn’t pleased with her resemblance with the singer.ri

25-year old Bianca Guthrie in an interview with DailyMail UK revealed she can’t find love because she looks too much like Rihanna, and guys only get involved with her because of that likeness.r

According to Guthrie, she has been mobbed by over 1,000 people in London that mistake her for the ‘Barbadian singer’.

When I was 14, people at my school told me I was her double. One time in London a group of tourists ran across a busy street shouting “Oh my gosh it’s Rihanna!”

rii
Bianca also revealed she recently went blonde with her hairstyle in an effort to rid her life of the comparisons, and she ended up looking like another sought after female singer.

Then I went blonde and was told I looked like Rita Ora – I couldn’t win. Just horrible.

The post Meet The Woman Who Says she Can’t Find Love Because she Looks Like Rihanna – PHOTOS! appeared first on .

Go To Original Post Meet The Woman Who Says she Can’t Find Love Because she Looks Like Rihanna – PHOTOS!



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment