Monday 2 June 2014

Notorious B.I.G’s Son With Faith Evans Graduates High School | Photo

Christopher-Wallace-Jnr

Late Rapper, Notorious B.I.G might have been referred to as a fool for dropping out of high school, but nobody can say that about his son … because Christopher Wallace Jr. is now a high school grad.


Biggie’s only son graduated from Santa Margarita Catholic High School with mama Faith Evans front and center.


Faith posted the photo above on her Instagram page with the caption, “My first born son @cj_toa & I #proud.”


Wallace Jr. was only a year old when his father was murdered.


The post Notorious B.I.G’s Son With Faith Evans Graduates High School | Photo appeared first on 36NG | Pop of Nigeria.


Go To Original Post Notorious B.I.G’s Son With Faith Evans Graduates High School | Photo







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment