Saturday 28 November 2015

I’m Scared Of Fame After I Saw What It Did To Amy Winehouse – Adele

Adele

Record breaking singer, Adele during a recent discussion, revealed she doesn’t hate fame as most people think, instead she’s scared of it, after seeing what it did to Amy Winehouse.

“People think I hate being famous. I don’t. I’m really ­frightened of it.

“Watching Amy ­deteriorate is one of the reasons I’m a bit frightened. We were all very entertained by her being a mess.I was f****** sad about it but if someone showed me a picture of her looking bad, I’d look at it. That level of attention is frightening,” Adele said.

The post I’m Scared Of Fame After I Saw What It Did To Amy Winehouse – Adele appeared first on 36NG.

Go To Original Post I’m Scared Of Fame After I Saw What It Did To Amy Winehouse – Adele



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment