Thursday 29 September 2016

Actress Bimbo Thomas Shares New Photo with Son on Her Birthday

bimbo-thomass

Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas is in buoyant mood as she celebrates her first birthday as a mother.

Bimbo gave birth in the US few months ago and is still elated about the joys of motherhood. She wrote as she celebrates her birthday today..

I feel blessed , I feel great, I feel fulfilled , I feel lifted, I feel totally joyous, I feel loved , I feel blown away, I feel dazed , I feel surprised, I feel absolutely grateful,I feel God has just started with me ……….. Cos ds bday #29thseptember2016 is the beginning of my year of transformation, cos I know God has just started with me. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I can go on and on cos it’s my birthday and I’m so happy to full of life and to have had the most precious bday gift ever m’son #JaydenOluwatobilola 😍😍😍😍😍it’s so overwhelming and I’m thankful over again. #joinmeandcelebrate #nobemistake say Na my birthday 🎤🎤

The post Actress Bimbo Thomas Shares New Photo with Son on Her Birthday appeared first on 36NG.

Go To Original Post Actress Bimbo Thomas Shares New Photo with Son on Her Birthday



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment