Saturday 28 January 2017

Simi To Adekunle Gold – Nobody Got You Like I Got You

Popular singer, Adekunle Kosoko a.k.a Adekunle Gold is a year older today. The Sade crooner is being celebrated by some of his closer colleagues including his girlfriend Simi who had nice things to say about the YBNL crooner.

Simi took to her Instagram at midnight to wish him a happy birthday. She wrote, “You’re amazing Adekunle. So amazing, it blows me away. There are so many things that I wish and pray for you, but words will never be enough. But know that nobody got u like I got u. Live long, kick ass, shine and prosper like the king you will always be.”

The post Simi To Adekunle Gold – Nobody Got You Like I Got You appeared first on .

Go To Original Post Simi To Adekunle Gold – Nobody Got You Like I Got You



via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment