Tuesday 31 March 2015

Bald Rapper, Eva Alordiah Releases New Promo Photos Ahead of Debut Album

Eva Alordiah 3Rapper Eva Alordiah just rolled out new promo photos as she gears up for the release of her debut studio album 1960.


She also wrote an interesting peace alongside the photos. Read below and check out 2 more photos down below.


Eva Alordiah 2


i love to be kissed

more importantly i love to be kissed on my lips

but if ever i were mad at a lover

all he had to do to get me to surrender

was to kiss me many times on my neck..

for there, right there is where all my mumu buttons reside

buried in a shallow grave of flesh

this giraffe neck of mine

which brought me many teasing friends as a child

now i have something to love it for!

kiss me baby


Eva Alordiah


a tiny little being i was as a child

frail and skinny but my mind was wild

i played with the boys

i even shared their toys

for barbies and teddy bears were a sight i couldn’t bare

i never was a girly girl

and i didn’t care for curly hair

one time i remember

i stood up on a raised concrete

it was a cold day in november

“hey look!” i yelled out to my brother

“i am going to pee like a boy!” my hands raised as if in surrender

i let my pants fall to the floor

my baby pink urinaries everyone saw

and there i was

standing up straight waiting for the leak

but just as it began to rain out of me i felt the coldest wind against my cheek

it was but a swift swishy swooshing of air for the next thing i felt

was my face in the dirt

lo! i had been pushed off the concrete by my brother

my face, hands and legs down in urine and water

“you are a girl! pee like a girl!” he yelled out to me and everyone else in range to hear

now i do not intend to convey to you that i wanted to be a boy

for never has the thought crossed my mind

all i ever wanted to do was play in the fields the boys played

it was for me a fiercer competition than the girls displayed

if it was tough, it was for me.

i am tough.

life itself has been tougher than i and my smooth girly sides have been roughened by it


The post Bald Rapper, Eva Alordiah Releases New Promo Photos Ahead of Debut Album appeared first on .


Go To Original Post Bald Rapper, Eva Alordiah Releases New Promo Photos Ahead of Debut Album







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment