Thursday 26 March 2015

Listen to Rihanna’s New Single – ‘B!tch Better Have My Money’

rihanna-bbhm


Rihanna just released the second single, B!tch Better Have My Money off her eagerly anticipated 8th studio album codely titled R8 for now. The song premiere on radio few minutes ago and is now available for purchase on iTunes.


Bad Girl Riri takes us back to her trap sounds like she did on Pour It Up and this one is meant for the club.


RiRi calls the shots and gets lit on the grimy banger. “Turn up to Rihanna while the whole club fu**in’ wasted / Everytime I drop, I am the only thing ya playin’,” she proclaims.


Listen to Bitch Better Have My Money below



The post Listen to Rihanna’s New Single – ‘B!tch Better Have My Money’ appeared first on .


Go To Original Post Listen to Rihanna’s New Single – ‘B!tch Better Have My Money’







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment