Tuesday 24 March 2015

Iggy Azalea Reveals She Had Breast Implants | Before x After Photo

IggyAussie rapper Iggy Azalea got a breast implants in December 2014 and she wants the whole world to know now.


The 5ft10 rapper revealed to Vogue she had to do it because she had thought about it her entire life.


“Four months ago, I got bigger boobs!” she told the magazine, when asked about her body. “I’d thought about it my entire life.”


Iggy performing March 18th in Texas

Iggy performing March 18th in Texas



She initially planned to keep the surgery private because she didn’t want her younger fans to feel bad about their bodies.


‘But then I decided I wasn’t into secret-keeping,’ she explained.


The post Iggy Azalea Reveals She Had Breast Implants | Before x After Photo appeared first on .


Go To Original Post Iggy Azalea Reveals She Had Breast Implants | Before x After Photo







via 36NG | www.36ng.com.ng - Pop of Nigeria created by Segun and Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment